ART TO THE AVENUE 2020
Before you register, please see the guidelines below:
- You MUST be a current member of the Greenwich Arts Council in order to participate.
- You must be 18 Years or older to participate.
- A $35 Art to the Avenue registration fee is also required.
Deadline to Participate
- The online registration form will ONLY be available to you through January 20.
- Registration does NOT guarantee selection by a retailer for Art to the Avenue and subsequent exhibition.
When do the stores choose their artists?
- Retailers make their choices during the Art to the Avenue Preview Days: Wednesday, March 25 & Thursday, March 26
- If you are NOT chosen during the preview days, the digital images you have submitted with your registration form will be used to assist with matching you with a retailer.
When and What do I need to bring for the Preview artwork drop off?
The preview days are:
- Sunday, March 22 between Noon to 3 pm & Monday, March 23 between 8:30 to 10:30 am ONLY (No early drop-offs)
- Please bring one artwork available for sale and your portfolio (to display near your artwork) to the Greenwich Arts Council: 299 Greenwich Avenue – Second Floor ((original works only for the preview AND the actual event)
- NO pieces larger than 30” X 30” or 900 square inches will be accepted for the preview.
- Artwork MUST be wired and ready to be hung OR bring your own display easel.
- No diptychs or triptychs permitted.
When do I pick up my artwork and portfolio?
- Artists are invited to return on Thursday, March 26 (Snow Date: Friday, March 27) from 5 to 7 pm for a reception with light refreshments.
- All artwork and portfolios must be removed from 7 to 7:30 pm
- No artwork can be stored. A fee of $25 a day will be charged for late pick up. You will be notified that evening or shortly thereafter if a store/location has selected you as their artist.
Call Tati Saint-Surin, Art to the Avenue Coordinator, at (203) 862-6750