Your extra support for the Greenwich Arts Council through the Annual Appeal makes all the difference in helping GAC to fulfill its core mission of encouraging artistic creativity and building audiences for the arts. GAC is not only an umbrella organization housing six of the most important cultural institutions in Greenwich at the Art Center, but also a major presenter of the visual, performing and literary arts.
Remember that the Greenwich Arts Council is a 501©(3) non-profit membership organization and gifts to the Annual Appeal are fully tax-deductible.
Donate on-line Using PayPal:
- Free or reduced admission to GAC sponsored events
Invitations to Bendheim Gallery Exhibition Openings
- Email notices about programs and events throughout the year
- Discounts on programs at the Avon Theatre, Alliance Francaise, CT Ballet, and others
- Tour of local artists’ studios and galleries
- Opportunity to rent Art Center facilities
- Pre-registration for GAC organized Travel and Tour programs
- One free usage of the GAC Galleries and/or Meeting Room for a private function
JOIN NOW on-line Using PayPal:
When developing your estate plans please consider the Greenwich Arts Council. Such planning can provide current benefits to you as well as long term future benefit to the Greenwich Arts Council.
For more information and assistance, contact:
The Greenwich Arts Council
203.862.6750 or firstname.lastname@example.org