Your extra support for the Greenwich Arts Council through the Annual Appeal makes all the difference in helping GAC to fulfill its core mission of encouraging artistic creativity and building audiences for the arts. GAC is not only an umbrella organization housing six of the most important cultural institutions in Greenwich at the Art Center, but also a major presenter of the visual, performing and literary arts.
Remember that the Greenwich Arts Council is a 501©(3) non-profit membership organization and gifts to the Annual Appeal are fully tax-deductible.
Donate on-line Using PayPal:
Individual: $45 Family/Dual: $75 Student/Senior: $35
• Admission to members-only previews for GAC exhibitions.
• Early registration for GAC events.
• Mailings including GAC newsletter.
• Advance notice of programs and events.
• Discount on programs with our joint partners.
• 10% discounts on local GAC art trips.
Friend: $125 + (Includes all of the above PLUS)
• Invitation to preview evening of GAC’s
Art to the Avenue event.
• $15 GAC card to be used at any GAC
Supporter: $250 + (Includes all of the above PLUS)
• Exclusive tour of local artist’s studio.
• One complimentary ticket to GAC Music & Literature
Patron: $500 + (Includes all of the above PLUS)
• Invitation to “Behind the Scenes Gallery Tour” hosted
by the Executive Director.
• Private Wine Tasting Event at GAC.
• Private workshop with artist.
• Early registration for GAC international art trips.
Past destinations have included Cuba, Italy and Peru.
Benefactor: $1000 + (Includes all of the above PLUS)
• Free gift of Family/Dual membership for member’s
• Invitation to a private collection, museum or artist’s studio
tour and reception.
• Private dinner with the President of the Greenwich Arts Council at an exclusive venue.
When developing your estate plans please consider the Greenwich Arts Council. Such planning can provide current benefits to you as well as long term future benefit to the Greenwich Arts Council.
For more information and assistance, contact:
The Greenwich Arts Council
203.862.6750 or firstname.lastname@example.org